Skip to main content

100 BEST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES OR MASSAGES FOR WIFE - WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES FOR YOUR WIFE

Wedding anniversary is very special for every one, It is a time to reminisce about sweet memories of the past as you and your partner reaffirm your love for one another. Your anniversary card is the perfect place to make your husband feel loved, cherished, and admired.

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES FOR YOUR WIFE
 Are you Thinking about how to say "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY  SWEET WIFE"

Want to find the right Wedding anniversary greetings for your wife, very special anniversary for her, So friends here is some - VERY SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY WISHES FOR YOUR VERY SPECIAL WIFE.

1. FIRST ANNIVERSARY WISHES FOR YOUR WIFE

2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY QUOTES FOR YOUR WIFE

3. WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES FOR YOUR WIFE

4. 1ST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES 

5. 2ND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES OR MASSAGES FOR WIFE

6. 5ND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES OR MASSAGES FOR WIFE  

7. 10TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES OR MASSAGES FOR WIFE  

8. FUNNY ANNIVERSARY WISHES FOR WIFE 

Read More - 

     1. FIRST ANNIVERSARY WISHES FOR YOUR WIFE

    Honey! I remember every single vow we had taken together on our wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary, sweetheart!
    After so many years of ur partnership in my lyf, I can say that u are the best wife in the world. I want to hug u, kiss you. Keep smiling my luv! Wish u a very Happy Anniversary Dear! 
    Thnks for being my partner in every phase of life, whether it may be joy, sorrow, emotions, fights, or craziness everything. Thnks for being what you are. Happy anniversary.
    • You are simply the most amazing woman in the world. I couldn’t ask for a better wife. Thanks for making out first year together so wonderful. I love you so much.
    •  Thank you holding my hand on this journey through life. I look forward to more beautiful adventures with you. Happy first year wedding anniversary my wife!
    •  I will be by your side forever, my love. Happy first year anniversary!
    •  I used to say that I’d never fall in love. But then you came along and turned my world upside down. I fell in love with you, and a year ago I married you. I will love you for the rest of my days.
    •  You will always be the most beautiful woman in the world. This may be our first anniversary together but it definitely won’t be the last. I could never get enough of you.
    •  One year ago today, we became man and wife. We were full of excitement and love and still are today. There’s nobody I’d rather have by my side than you, my wonderful wife.
    •  Happy 1st anniversary to my wonderful wife! You always bring out the best in me.
      ANNIVERSARY WISHES FOR YOUR WIFE
    •  I thank God for giving you to me. A year ago my life became complete. Thanks for being my girl!
    • Meeting you and marrying you is the highlight of my life. Happy first anniversary my wife!
    •  On this special day, I just want to remind you how much I love and cherish you. This has been the best year of my life and I know it will only get better!
    •  Thank you for creating with me so many amazing memories of our first year together. May our love to continue to sparkle for many more years to come. I love you my wife, happy first anniversary my wife!
    •  You are the source of my joy and the light of my life. Thank you for beautifying my world. Our lives have just begun and I smile when I think of all the wonderful years we have ahead of us. Happy 1st anniversary!
    •  You said yes to our first date, yes at the altar, and yes you will be with me forever. Every time you say yes, you make me the luckiest man in the world.
    •  All my life I prayed for a woman like you. I met you and married you a year ago and all my dreams came true. Happy first year anniversary my love!
    •  Today we celebrate our first wedding anniversary. May we continue to be blessed with love, abundance and loyalty for the rest of our lives. I love you my wife.
    •  Happy 1st anniversary to my incredible wife! I look forward to a hundred more years together.
    •  A year ago I became the luckiest guy in the world. Now, one year later, I realize that I am even luckier than I thought. Happy first anniversary my angel.
    •  

     2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY QUOTES FOR YOUR WIFE

     For the woman who stuck with me through ups and downs, the woman who made me happy and complete, the woman who showed that she cares, HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!

    I wish on our anniversary that our love will never be seized, it will wider than the Sky, grow higher than the Everest, brighter than the Stars, stronger than the Diamond and warmer than the Sun.

    In my lyf I can never feel alone when troubles hit me hard like stones because I have You. Thanks for being my wife!! Happy wedding anniversary!!

    My dear wife, u are so beautiful, romantic, luving, kind and caring. Wrds r not enough to express hw mch u mean to me. I thnk u for one more luvly year of marriage.

    Congratulations! Cheers to our another year of suffering and misery.

    Lyf cannot get any better. I tend to overuse this phrase bcz my life keeps getting better wid every passing day n the reason for that is U. Happy anniversary.

    ANNIVERSARY QUOTES FOR YOUR WIFE

    Through gud times and bad, through sickness and health, u r my number one, my wealth and my luv.

    Many people give their wives gift on this beautiful day. Bt I’ve kept it really simple and given my whole lyf to u my dear. Happy anniversary.

    My heart, I am so lucky to have you, you brighten up my day and complete my life. Nothing could be compared with the true love you have given me. Happy anniversary honey!

    I am so madly, deeply, crazily in luv with u my bride. Thank u for inspiring me every day. Happy wedding anniversary to my wife!

    You r everything I hoped for, u r more than I could ever imagine, u are my dream cum true. I luv u with all my heart.

    To the woman, I married with luv in my heart. I’m never alone, even when we’re apart. May our marriage last forever!

    A Beautiful rose for a Beautiful woman who is my Beautiful wife and has given me a Beautiful lyf. Happy anniversary.

    Many years have passed
    Bt our luv will never grow old
    I’ll always cherish u in my heart
    Thanks 4 sharing a wonderful luv with me
    Happy 1st wedding Anniversary to you!

     

     3. WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES FOR YOUR WIFE

    Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife! I’m so thankful to have you as my wife. I love you very much.

    Thank you for all you’ve done for me. Happy anniversary to the most special person of my life!

    Read More - 

    It’s a special day to me because from that day I came to know what is called thinking for someone, love for someone and caring for someone. Happy Wedding Anniversary.

    To my better half, thank you for making my marriage a wonderful experience. Happy anniversary!

    Thank you for being kind, compassionate and patient with me all these years. Wish you a happy anniversary from the bottom of my heart.

     

    •  I cherish every hug, every smile, every laughter, every ups and downs, every love, everything you have given me. I cherish you my wife!
    •  My wife, without a doubt I will give you all my life, now and forever till the day I die. Happy anniversary, I love you!
    •  I thank God every day for giving you to me. You are the best gift I have ever received. I love so much, happy anniversary wife!
    • I do cherish you. I do really love you. Please be with me forever. Happy anniversary my dear!
    •  You turned my life around. You smiled at me when I had a frown. You picked me up when I was down. You are the reason why my life has laughter and my days are brighter. I love you!
    • Forever I will be here, forever I will care, forever I will love you now and always. Happy anniversary wishes to my wife!
    • I will be happy to spend each day with you for the rest of my life. Happy anniversary to my wife!
    •  Happy anniversary to my sidekick, the sugar to my coffee, the strength to my weakness, my best friend, my wife!
    •  Trying to find my way in this life was so hard before I met you. Then you came and suddenly you gave me purpose and direction. Thank you for showing me a love that leads me safely through this crazy world.
    •  I was born for you. I was made for you. I was destined to be with you. Happy anniversary honey.

    4. 1ST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES 

    Today, as we celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary, I just want to “Thank You” for everything you did to make our marriage happy. Love you so much!

    I want to tell you that you are the only reason for my happiness. The love you have given me to do so will be the whole life. Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary.

    On our first anniversary, I’m going to reveal a secret to you. And that is, “You’re my dreams come true and the secret of boundless happiness.” I love you!

    There is nothing that could hold me to love you more and more. Do not untie my hands even in the difficult moments of our life. Happy Wedding Anniversary.

     

    • After all that we’ve been through, we are still always there for each other. The sorrows, the loneliness, the fights, and through it all, we promise to be together. Thank you for being the best wife!
    •  Here’s a million kisses and an infinite hugs for my lovely bride. Thank you for always being there by my side.
    •  Thank you for loving me. I adore you and love you with all my heart, my dear wife.
    •  You are my heart and my destiny. Happy anniversary to my spectacular wife.
    •  Happy anniversary my wife! You are my only one, my everything, I cherish you more than 

     5. 2ND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES OR MASSAGES FOR WIFE

    Dearest one, I confess that waking up by your side makes me feel safe and loved. I value your presence in my life, and I’m immensely grateful for all that you do. Happy 2nd anniversary!

    Two years have been added to the calendars of our marriage, and yet it feels as though we only started dating the other day. I love you, princess. Happy 2nd anniversary!


    As I take a cursory glance at two years of our togetherness, the happy memories start playing in the LCD screens of my mind. A toast to the love we share! Happy 2nd anniversary!

    If you ask me that “I still love you as before”, my answer will be “You are my everlasting better half, and I’ll love you till the last day of my life.” Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary.

     

    6. 5ND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES OR MASSAGES FOR WIFE 

    Five-years in the marriage roller-coaster and my love for you is as strong as ever. Happy 5th anniversary, gorgeous!

    I feel like dedicating countless odes to let you know how special you’re to me. Happy fifth anniversary.

    Happy fifth anniversary, my dear! Thank you for being the wife beyond my wildest dreams!

    Poets rave about true love. But I was lucky to have found it with you. Happy 5th anniversary, dearest!

     

    7. 10TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WISHES OR MASSAGES FOR WIFE 

    Looking back at all the adventures we’ve shared over the last ten years; I discover deep contentment inside me. You have been everything one could ever wish for from a wife. Thank you, my dearest one!

    Much to my joy, I discover that I have yet so much to learn about my wife. I hope to be able to do that in the coming years. Happy anniversary, my life partner!

    It is with great pleasure I announce that our marital life has officially completed a decade. It was a glorious experience. I eagerly await the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with you.

     

    8. FUNNY ANNIVERSARY WISHES FOR WIFE  

    Smile, Sing, laugh, dance, wish, luv, hope dream on your anniversary, do everything that makes u happy!

    The day we took our wedding vows was the beginning of our journey to a wonderland. Hold my hand always my dear, promise me not to let go. Happy wedding anniversary.

    Of all the blessings I have been showered in this life, you are the greatest and most precious today and for all time. Happy Anniversary to my forever luv.

    U are the answer to my life’s questions, you are the destination of my life’s journey. U are the solution to my life’s problems. Happy Anniversary!

    Time stood still for me for a moment on the day that you said I Do to me. Through the years, whenever this day cums once again time stands still for me because you are still saying I Do. Happy Anniversary.

    Thank u for giving me the chance to be ur life partner. I will forever remain faithful to you till death do us part. I love you.

    It doesn’t matter how many hardships I have been through. As long as you are by my side, I can manage it. U complete me, darling, I luv u so much.

    Without u, there would be no family. U r the glue that holds us together. You are the luv that keeps us strong. Happy anniversary, and may we have a hundred more to cum.

    Marriage isn’t only about all the gud times, I know that the luv we have for each other is real bcz we have been through the good and the bad and we’re still together.

    A beautiful rose for a beautiful woman who has given me a beautiful life. Happy anniversary

    I am one of the few lucky men in this world who can say that their best friend, grlfrnd nd wife are the same woman. Happy first anniversary.

    My wife, thanx for sharing your tremendous luv with me, you’re my entire world. Glad anniversary sweetheart!

    Wow, time sure does fly, it feels like only yesterday we were standing at the alter but I luv u more today than I did on that magical day.

    My heart is filled with so mch happiness that I can feel no other emotions today. The only thing on my mind is the celebration of our luv, and the happiness we share. Happy anniversary!

    I want to spend my lifetime loving u. I want to spend my lifetime making u happy. I enjoy every minute we’re together. I will happily enjoy a billion more with you forever! Happy anniversary my lady luv.

    Having sleepovers with a friend was a favourite part of my childhood. But now that you’re here, I get to do it every day. Thanks love! Happy anniversary!

    The mental gymnastics needed to wrap my head around the fact that we’ve been married for so long feels unreal. Happy anniversary, my love!

    I deserve a special gift from you sweetheart because I have tolerated a person like you all year long. Now, we’ll look forward to another year; Happy Wedding Anniversary.

    Sometimes I feel like holding your hands forever, but then your hands get all sweaty, and I need to let go. Happy anniversary, dear. Sweat less!

    Thanks, babe for seeing to it that I don’t have to play the game of life alone. Having you by my side has allowed me to appreciate the finer sides of the game play of life? Happy anniversary! Let’s keep playing!

    This day is so important to me because on this day I have got my permanent chef and washerwoman like you. I love you so much and wish you a very Happy Wedding Anniversary.

     

     

     

    Comments

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe our newsletter to get exclusive news from this website, share our news on your social network.

    Popular posts from this blog

    Happy Eid Mubarak wishes 2021, Eid Mubarak quotes 2021: Send these Eid Ul Fitr 2021 messages and Eid Ul Fitr images, Eid Mubarak Picture to friends and family

    Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 wishes, Eid Mubarak 2021 quotes: Send these Eid Ul Fitr 2021 messages and Eid Ul Fitr images, Eid Mubarak Picture to friends and family   Happy Eid Mubarak wishes 2021, Eid Mubarak quotes 2021 So, Friend 14th of May 2021 is the date for Happy Eid Ul Fitr 2021 and the worm day of holy Eid Mubarak on the occation of Eid Ul Fitr.   If you are searching  Eid Mubarak 2021 wishes, Eid Mubarak 2021 quotes, Eid Ul Fitr images, Eid Mubarak Picture, Eid Ul Adha Quotes in english then you are on the best platform on internet. Know About Eid Mubarak 2021,  Eid-Ul-Fitr 2021 & Eid-Ul-Adha 2021 There are two main festivities in the Islam known as of Eid-Ul-Fitr & Eid-Ul-Adha. Both celebrations fall on significant dates.    ALL OTHER POST FROM EID MUBARAK   EID MUBARAK WISHES 2021 Bakra Eid - Eid al-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha - EID MUBARAK WISHES , EID MUBARAK MASSAGES, EID MUBARAK POEM, EID MUBARAK SMS - New! Bangali Eid MUBARAK WISHES Sms for your Girlfriend EID WISHE

    Count Wisely a Akbar Birbal Story : Short Moral Stories for Kids

    Hi, friends welcome to our new section of Inspirational Short and Moral Stories For Kids . Today's story is taken from the Akbar Birbal stories named " Count Wisely " We have a collection of some most popular short stories with moral values that you can read to your kids to make them happy and pleased. So, read this short kid's story carefully and share with your beloved if you found value on it and comment in below that which kind of story you would like to read on our site. Count Wisely One fine morning, king Akbar asked a question in his court that left everyone in the courtroom got puzzled. As they all tried to figure out the answer, Birbal comes in and asked what the matter was. They again repeated the question to him. The question was, “How many crows are there in the city?” Birbal went up to Akbar. He immediately smiled and answer, he said there were twenty-one thousand, five hundred and twenty-three crows in the city.  Akbar su

    BEST SEO OPTIMIZED META TAG FOR YOUR BLOG / INCREASE YOUR BLOG RANK IN SEARCH ENGINE

    "Meta tags are invisible tags that provide data about your page to search engines and website visitors. In short, they make it easier for search engines to determine what your content is about, and thus are vital for SEO."   Hi, friends Wellcome to Subrata Tax Blog, here we will guide you that how to add the BEST META TAG for your BLOGSPOT BLOG that will make your blog fully SEO optimized and bring your blog in the front page of Google. We Already Covered How to get Quick Approval on Google Adsense Best guide to Add Download Button for Blogger Guide to Add Automatic Table of Contents for Blogspot The process to Create HTML Sitemap  for Blogspot Table of Contents Definition - What are the META TAG ? Meta tags are snippets of text that describe a page’s content; the meta tags don’t appear on the page itself, but only in the page’s source code. Meta tags are essentially little content descriptors that help tell search engines what a